Day 12

Today I started rereading the ladder network papers and trying to find out why the code doesn't work well. It was a fruitless endeavor; there's just too much that could go wrong. Perhaps the ladder network just does poorly on HSI data, and there is no flaw. Maybe it's as simple as changing some hyperparameters. Who knows?
Most, if not all, of the interns came outside for lunch, which was a nice surprise. After lunch I was tired of looking at the ladder network code, so I went back to writing the paper. Taking the feedback Ron had last time, I improved on the SSL section a lot. It's not perfect, but we're getting there. I also had some time to visit the Perform Lab (Titus and Aditi's lab), where I got to see their SMI eye tracker (which was unfortunately malfunctioning), motion trackers, and HTC Vive, which they let me try. Very cool stuff; thanks to everyone at the Perform Lab.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outline

Day 2

Day 28