Day 30

Last day before presentations. The SMCAE tests weren't going anywhere, so I fell back to the old data. I added it to my presentation, applied some finishing touches, and gave it to Joe. After lunch, Titus rehearsed his presentation in the auditorium, and Aditi, Anjana, and I gave him a lot of feedback. He managed to cut the time down significantly, but the organization of his presentation made it a little bit confusing, even to Aditi. I didn't feel like I had to rehearse mine, since I've been pretty good on time. At the lab, there wasn't much to do, since Ron was out for most of the day and all of the presentation work was done. Nate did receive instructions for the GRSS challenge from Ron, so I helped him with that for the rest of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outline

Day 2