Day 29

This morning, we ran through all of the presentations in the auditorium. Joe was really strict about staying within the time limit because he wanted to finish the presentations by noon, both today and on Thursday. Today we finished almost exactly at noon, but in all likelihood, that's not happening on Thursday.
I found myself stuttering and going into less depth than I did with the lab rehearsals. With time to spare, I think I could do well by speaking slower and focusing on the important content. The only feedback I got was a question from Joe: "What's the difference between your work and Nate's?" Nate and I gave a lackluster answer, but I genuinely think that compacting our presentations into 15 minutes would be a bit impractical. Possible, maybe, but I wouldn't want to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outline

Day 2

Day 30